An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operated Road Sweeper Driver, based at our Plant Hire Site (ODG Plant Hire) in Edmonton, North London.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Hire Manager.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5.00pm (with 2 x half-hour unpaid breaks)
Salary: competitive, dependent on skills and experience
- Driving 16 to 18-ton stock units
- Carrying out vehicle daily checks
- Operation and daily maintenance of Road Sweeper
- Responsible for the security of vehicle both onsite and at the yard
- Completion of all documentation relating to the job & machine
- Abide by Highway code
- Uphold Company values and be courteous to other road users
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures
Essential: Applicants must hold a Vehicle Class 2 License.
Should you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, with a covering letter to Paul Oram, Financial Controller, ODG Plant Hire Limited, to this email address below:
Closing date for applications: Friday 22 November 2019