The Galldris in house plant company ODG Plant Hire Limited has a team of highly experienced personnel who are dedicated to provide a fast and efficient service to the Galldris Civil and Rail divisions whenever, and wherever required.
Our varied modern fleet of plant and vehicles allows us to react quickly and reliably when called upon, supporting the needs of Galldris with the most up to date, fuel efficient and environmentally friendly range of plant and vehicles available in today’s market.
Every one of our vehicle operators are continually trained to the highest standards, all vehicles are fitted with the latest safety features to protect vulnerable road users together with the most up to date on board telematics systems allowing the daily routing of vehicles throughout the UK avoiding any unnecessary delays in delivering our equipment to site.
Our vast, modern range of plant and equipment valued in excess of £7 million includes:
- Excavators ranging from 30t to 5 t capacity.
- Dumpers and Dump trucks ranging in capacity from 25 t to 5t
- Bulldozer equipped with GPS guided blades.
- Mobile Crushers for production aggregates.
- Mullite head Screeners
- Rollers towed and self-drive.
- 35 M boom Mobile Concrete Pump
- Ground support systems
- Formwork and scaffolding systems
- Concreting placement equipment.
- Pumps Diesel and Electrical ranging from 50mm to 100 mm Capacity.
- Cutters, grinders.
- Hand Held small Plant
- Bunded fuel storage.
- Towed Water bowsers.
- Concrete mixers
- Wheel wash systems
- Drain Jetting and CCTV survey units.
- Storage Containers.
- Office and Welfare units
- Low loaders
- Hiab vehicles
- Tippers Lorries.
- Flatbed Lorries and Vans.
- Mobile Maintenance work shops.
- Concrete pumps
- Skip Loaders
ODG operate from a purpose-built facility in Edmonton North London that operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week as when required. Our workshops are staffed by a highly experienced and skilled team of mechanics, welders and electrical fitters, to ensure that all equipment is serviced, inspected and documented before leaving the facility.
We offer a 24-hour fast response mobile maintenance teams to support our equipment in the unlikely event of a Breakdown.
ODG’s plant manager ensures compliance in all areas of transport and plant legislation regularly attending DVSA, FORS, CPA and CLOC’s Seminars to achieve a standard above and beyond compliance requirements.