An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Yard Controller, based at our Plant Hire Site (ODG Plant Hire) in Edmonton, North London.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Hire Manager.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5.00pm (with 2 x half-hour unpaid breaks)
Salary: competitive, dependent on skills and experience
- Keep the Yard clean and tidy
- Open/close the Yard on a daily basis, ensuring security
- Loading/unloading of deliveries and completing necessary paperwork
- Stock Control
- Equipment maintenance, including cleaning, painting and repairing
- Forklift/Telehandler operations
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures
Skills required for the role:
- Forklift/Telehandler licence
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Practical – “hands-on” approach
- Team-player – comfortable working as part of a team
- Secondary Education – ability to read and write competently
Previous Yard Management experience would be preffered.
Should you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, with a covering letter to Paul Oram, Financial Controller, ODG Plant Hire Limited, to the email address below:
Closing date for applications: Friday 22 November 2019