An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Semi-skilled Small Tools Fitter, based at our Plant Hire Site (ODG Plant Hire) in Edmonton, North London.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Hire Manager.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5.00pm (with 2 x half-hour unpaid breaks)
Salary: competitive, dependent on skills and experience
Duties: (include the following, however not limited to)
- Repair and testing of various power tools
- Repair and testing of both petrol and diesel equipment
- Cleaning of equipment and preparation ready for issue to site
- Keeping workshop and work benches tidy at all times
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures
Essential: Previous experience gained working within a small tools workshop
Should you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, with a covering letter to Paul Oram, Financial Controller, ODG Plant Hire Limited, to this email address below:
Closing date for applications: Friday 22 November 2019