An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Small Tools Fitter, based at our Plant Hire Site (ODG Plant Hire) in Edmonton, North London.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Hire Manager.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5.00pm (with 2 x half-hour unpaid breaks)
Salary: competitive, dependent on skills and experience
- Keep workshop and work benches tidy at all times
- Maintain the tools used to repair equipment; ensure tools are returned to correct storage areas
- Learn to repair and test various power tools and electrical equipment
- Learn how to repair and test both petrol and diesel equipment
- Attend Supplier’s and Manufacturer’s dedicated equipment and repair training courses
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures
- Mentored by a fully qualified Small Tools Fitter
Essential: to enjoy the learning process and being part of and providing support to the Galldris Construction Group
Should you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, with a covering letter to Paul Oram, Financial Controller, ODG Plant Hire Limited, to this email address below:
Closing date for applications: Friday 22 November 2019